Monday 28 January 2008

Ipod Adverts


With the above advert, again I liked the silhouette look and think that even though you cant actually see the ipod only the head phones it still manages to sell the product as people now recognise this style with that product. I also liked the simple colour theme within this and the ‘patchy’ look on the seating.



The advert above is something a little different from the rest but I still think it’s a strong advertisement. It uses a simple image but makes it look more attractive by the stylish design behind it.


The colour within the ipod tropical advertisements was also something I liked about these images as it worked with the theme of ‘tropical’. I also liked the textured look within these as it’s something different that a plain background.


I was inspired by the ipod advertisements as I think that the silhouette is a strong idea. If the figure was clear it would take the attention away from the product being sold.

No comments: